1. What is your name? Heather
2. Where do you live? Canal Winchester
About Canal Winchester
Canal Winchester is a historic town located in Fairfield and Franklin counties in Ohio. The town is situated along the scenic Canal Winchester Bypass of the Ohio River, which makes it a popular destination for tourists and outdoor enthusiasts alike. The population of Canal Winchester is just over 9,500, making it the perfect size for those who want to live in a small town with a close-knit community.
There are plenty of things to do in Canal Winchester, from exploring the town’s historic downtown to visiting one of its many parks and nature trails. The Canal Winchester Farmers Market is also a popular destination, offering fresh produce and local goods from vendors throughout the region.
Canal Winchester is a great place to live for those who want to be close to nature while also enjoying the amenities of a small town. The community is friendly and welcoming, and there are plenty of things to do to keep residents busy. If you’re looking for an ideal place to call home, Canal Winchester should definitely be at the top of your list!
3. What is the name of your business? Heather’s Tiny Boutique
4. What do you make or sell? Handmade stainless steel earrings
Why Stainless Steel Is Superior
There are many reasons why stainless steel is the best material for earrings. Perhaps the most important reason is that it is hypoallergenic. This means that it is unlikely to cause an allergic reaction, even if you have sensitive skin. Stainless steel is also very durable, meaning that your earrings will last for many years to come. And, finally, stainless steel has a very sleek and modern look that will never go out of style.
5. Would you describe your products? Ingredients, types of fabrics, etc. All of my handmade earrings are stainless steel metal & unique!
6. Do you do this full-time or as a side hustle? Side hustle
7. Do you have another job? What is it if so?
Aside from making stainless steel jewelry, I also work for Shipt. Shipt is a grocery delivery service. They partner with local grocery stores and deliver groceries to customers’ homes. Shipt is an employer that offers a flexible schedule and the opportunity to work from home.
8 How did you come up with your business name? I was always called Tiny Heather growing up and even throughout school so a lot of people helped me to decide that it should be included in my business name.
9. What got you started doing this? I love jewelry, especially earrings, & wanted to make my own!
10. Do you have a website? Heatherstinyboutique.square.site where you can shop online
11. How about instagram and facebook?
Facebook- Heathers Tiny Boutique Vip Group